Monday, June 20, 2011

Fat Girls on Bikes

So I saw this, and instantly needed to share. First off, I need to plug my friend Alicia's blog yet again, not just because she is creative and awesome, but because she just shared some amazing shots of her bike Lulu that I adore.

She was recently featured in a blog Fuck Yeah Fat Girls On Bikes. Um is that not AWESOME?!

Alicia has always been a promoter of having a positive body image, regardless of your size, and I admire her so much for it, especially in this day and age of physical perfectionism.


So, check out her blog, check out Fat Girls, love yourself, and get on your bike!

The ride tonight got rained out, and my work schedule is now when the Janes tend to go on most of their rides. Fear not, I will ride again, hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment