Friday, June 3, 2011

The Many Gifts of the Internet

Being mostly unemployed, I spend a lot of time online. Not to say it's all I do, and I know when to quit, but yeah, I spend a lot of time online. I have a really happy blog coming up, but it might not get posted for another week, so in the meantime, I thought I would share some of the many gifts of the internet.


This was just posted yesterday, and he knows what he's talking about.


 While on the topic of motivation, I think I will also post my favorite affirmative video.

And now some comics!



Every. Genital. 
This Picture combines 3 things I love. Bikes, fruit, and CAKE.

Biking IST KRIEG!

Safety First! 

 I want this. I saw it at the NAHBS in 2010 in Virginia.

This is an amazing shop I found on etsy called Lofty Mornings that has a lot of nice earthy bike stuff on it. It's kind of awesome.

I thought of posting more but I actually work in the morning and should probably sleep. HAHAHAHA. Maybe. I can't wait until my next entry, I may even have to break it into two parts. I'm going back to Allentown for a bit, so stay tuned for fun adventures. Until then, get on your bike, the weather has been AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment